We strive to provide our customers high quality service personalized for their unique needs. We do not require any service contracts and are happy to visit with you to create a schedule that meets your maintenance requirements.
Opening a pool is a crucial time for discovering potential mechanical and chemical problems. Failure to address these issues can affect your entire swimming season.
HLP is experienced in servicing pumps, motors, heaters, filters, leaks, chemical levels, auto covers, and more. By the time we are finished, your pool will be beautiful and ready for your enjoyment!
Typical openings include:
- Remove water and debris on cover
- Remove and power-wash cover
- Fill pool to appropriate level
- De-winterize pool and equipment
- Replace worn o-rings and gaskets
- Balance chemicals (PH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness)
- Balance sanitizer levels
- Vacuum pool
- General cleanup to make pool area presentable (Deck, equipment area, etc)
Swimming pools require a considerable amount of care. Regular maintenance and supervision will help prevent problems inhibiting the enjoyable use of your pool. Our maintenance schedules are custom fit to the pool owner's needs from simple chemical maintenance to complete hands-off care.
Typical weekly cleaning service includes:
- Balance chemicals (Sanitizer, PH, Alkalinity, Calcium - Hardness, Phosphate Levels, etc)
- Empty pump and skimmer baskets
- Service chlorination system
- Backwash filter (DE or sand)
- Brush tile line clear of debris
- Net pool surface
- Vacuum debris from bottom of pool
- General inspection of pool and equipment
Incorrect closing procedures can lead to expensive damage to underground lines, equipment, pool surfaces, and winter covers. HLP offers the most thorough winterization services in the industry.
Typical closing services include:
- Drain water to appropriate level
- Remove debris from inside of pool
- Balance chemicals to sustain pool water through winter
- Add algaecide and phosphate control
- Blow-out, plug, and fill suction and return lines with anti-freeze
- Un-plug and winterize pool equipment
- Install winter pool cover
HLP provides a number of different repair services. We are fully insured and have 40 years of experience to give you the peace of mind to know that you are going to get the job done right the first time. We identify and correct the source of the problem instead of applying temporary fixes.
Some equipment requires regular maintenance to prolong the lifespan and effectiveness of the product. Our technicians provide these services on an as-needed basis. Even the best maintained equipment will eventually fail. When that happens, we present options to the customer for repair or replacement.
We offer free advice and estimates.
Circulation System Repairs
A properly functioning filtration system is vital to keep your pool looking its best. Typical equipment repairs include, but are not limited to:
- Filters (Sand and diatomaceous earth)
- Chlorination systems
- Plumbing leaks
Pool Structure Repairs
HLP is experienced in diagnosing and fixing all types of repairs associated with the pool structure. Typical structure repairs include, but are not limited to:
- Vinyl liner replacement
- Leak troubleshooting (underground lines and pool surface)
- Re-plastering pool surface
- Painting pool surface
- Pool light replacements/repairs
Other Equipment Repairs
- Auto covers
- Auto cover fabric replacement
- Winter covers
- Automatic cleaners
- Water features (fountains, automation, etc)
Our company offers only the highest quality chemicals and equipment that go above and beyond the industry standards. We invite you to learn more about the products we offer by visiting their websites.
General pool products
Pool heaters and heat pumps
Vinyl liners and safety covers
Diving boards, rails, steps, slides, deck accessories
Automatic pool cleaners
Automatic pool covers
HUMBLE LAWN AND POOL